2. Analysis of key business districts in the metropolitan area where jobs are concentrated and places with good accessibility
3. Priority analysis of places where commuting to and from various core business districts is possible
4. Analysis details (physical straight-line distance from business district, subway travel time, apartment transaction price of 30 pyeong in the station area, recommended apartment introduction)
Proximity to direct residence refers to the proximity of business districts and residences with many jobs, including not only the distance but also the concept of time.
There is nothing more precious than the time you spend commuting to and from work. It would be best to live in a business district where there are many jobs, but the cost of housing is too high, which makes it difficult in reality. A place where you can quickly commute to work by subway is the best place to live. Then, how much of the time spent commuting to and from work can be said to be in direct proximity to work? If you can get to the business district in less than 30 minutes from your house, you can say, 'It's okay to commute.'
This requires some prerequisites.
First, the travel time of self-owned vehicles or buses may vary depending on the flow of traffic, so the travel time should be within 30 minutes by subway that guarantees punctuality.
Second, you should be able to get to the subway station within 10 minutes from your house, because it doesn't make sense if it takes a lot of time to get home from the subway station, and the shorter the better.
Third, it is analyzed assuming that the subway can be used even for routes that have not yet been opened if a specific project schedule has been set or if the route has been shoveled (construction started).
As such, a residential area that meets the conditions of direct residence can be considered the safest investment destination because there is steady demand for not only sales but also rentals.
● Table of Contents
2 or more core business districts
Gangnam area, Yeouido area, Gwanghwamun area Station area apartment where you can commute to 3 downtown areas of Seoul
*Bangbae-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul Subway Line 2 and Line 4 Sadang Station Area
*Shindorim-dong, Guro-gu, Seoul Subway Line 1 and Line 2 Sindorim Station Area
An apartment near a station in the Gangnam area, Yeouido area, and Magok area where you can commute to and from 3 business districts
* Close to Baekma Station on the Gyeongui Jungang Line in Pungdong, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si
An apartment near a station in the Yeouido area, Gwanghwamun area, and Magok area where you can commute to and from 3 business districts
* Near Gongdeok Station on Gyeongui Jungang Line, Airport Line, Line 5, Line 6, Gongdeok-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul
An apartment near a local station where you can commute to two business districts in the Gangnam area and Yeouido area
* Heukseok Station area on Line 9, Heukseok-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul
* Close to Nodeul Station on Line 9, Bon-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul
An apartment near a station in the Gangnam area and Pangyo area where you can commute to two business districts
* Near Imae Station on Suin Bundang Line and Gyeonggang Line, Imae-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do
*Taepyeong Station area on Suinbundang Line, Taepyeong-dong, Sujeong-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do
* Jeongja-dong, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do Jeongja Station Area
*Seongbok Station area on the Shinbundang Line, Seongbok-dong, Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do
* Close to Gachon University Station on Suinbundang Line, Sujeong-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do
* Gyeonggi Gwangju Station area on the Gyeonggang Line in Yeokdong, Gwangju City, Gyeonggi Province
An apartment near a station in the Gangnam area and Gwanghwamun area where you can commute to two business districts
* Close to Yaksu Station on Line 3, Sindang-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul
*Geumho-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul Subway Line 3 Geumho Station area
* Close to Oksu Station on Line 3, Oksu-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul
An apartment near a station in the Yeouido area and Magok area where you can commute to two business districts
*Seoul Gangseo-gu Yeomchang-dong Line 9 Yeomchang Station area
* Close to Jeungmi Station on Line 9, Gayang-dong, Deungchon-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul
* Near Deungchon Station, Line 9, Deungchon-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul
* Near Gayang Station on Line 9, Gayang-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul
[Real estate transaction know-how] Why you should look at as many items as possible during a field visit
Directly adjacent to one or more core business districts
An apartment near a local station where you can commute to the Gangnam area
* Haengsin Station area of Gyeongui Jungang Line, Haengsin-dong, Deokyang-gu, Goyang-si
* Byeolnae-dong, Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
* Near Dasan Station on Line 8, Dasan-dong, Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
*Gyeonggi-do Paju GTX-A Unjeong Station area
* Dongtan SRT GTX-A Dongtan Station area in Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do
*Gyeonggi-do, Yongin-si, Giheung-gu, Suinbundang Line Guseong Station, near GTX-A Yongin Station
* Wirye Central Station area on the Wirye Sinsa Line in Jangji-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul
[Real estate trading know-how] It's not always good to be proficient.
An apartment near a station close to the Yeouido area
*Singil-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, near Boramae Station on the Sillim Line and Sinpoong Station on the Sinansan Line
* Near Boramae Park Station on the Sillim Line, Sindaebang-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul
* Near Jungdong Station, Line 1, Jungdong, Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
*Shinansan Line, Dorim Intersection Station, Dorim-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
[Real estate trading know-how] How to buy with a small discount
An apartment near a station close to the Gwanghwamun area
* Close to Nokbeon Station on Line 3, Nokbeon-dong, Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul
*Seokgye Station area on Line 1, Wolgye-dong, Nowon-gu, Seoul
[Real estate trading know-how] How to set up a tax quickly
An apartment near a station close to work in the Magok area
*Gimpo Gold Gochon Station area, Gochon-eup, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do
*Banghwa-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, close to Banghwa Station on Line 5 and Line 9
* Gimpo Gold Unyang Station area, Unyang-dong, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do
[Real estate trading know-how] How to sell quickly at a good price
An apartment near a station close to work in the Pangyo area
* Close to Gonjiam Station on the Gyeonggang Line, Gonjiam-eup, Gwangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
* Near Indeokwon Station, Line 4, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
[Real estate transaction know-how] Become a memorable guest of the real estate manager
Shipping Method : Parcel Service
Shipping Area : A Region.
Shipping Cost : International Shipping Fee
Shipping Time : 10 - 15 days
Please take into consideration that some products may take additional time for delivery and processing. Important: Your order is shipped once your payment has been cleared. Please contact our customer service center if you would like to request an exchange or return on your order.
- Customs and Duties
The recipient will be held responsible for international shipments which may be subject to import duties and taxes. Please be advised that these charges are levied by the destination country and we do not have control over them. In the case that the recipient refuses to receive the parcel, the order will be returned to Korea and will not be re-shipped. Relevant expenses (round-trip shipping, customs, etc.) will be deducted from the refund.
1. Address for returns and exchanges: -  경기도 광주시 도척면 도척로 376-68 엠케이물류 머치머치
Please take into consideration that we only accept qualifying returns but not exchanges. Refunds are issued once the returned products clear our inspection.
1) An item is eligible for cancellation if: -you posted a Return request within 24 hours of payment and your order is still under “Pending” status (if your order is under “Preparing Shipment” status, please contact our customer service center) or -the order is delayed for more than 10 days since payment and you have not received any notification regarding the delay; or -the ordered item is out of stock.
2) We accept return(s) if:
-you receive a product different from your order; or
-you receive a defective product.
(1) Post a return request on our Return forum within three days of receipt. You are required to attach the photos of the received product(s) and include the item code, the order number, and the reason for the return.
(2) A customer service representative will be in contact to assist you by email or phone.
(3) Items returned must be in their original condition, which includes tags and any packaging. Also, you need to include a note of your order number, name, and user ID.
*Please be advised that returns are accepted ONLY IF you followed the instructions above and your return request has been approved by our staff. Returns that are shipped to us without any prior consent are not accepted.
*Please note that EVEN the defective/incorrect item(s) must be returned with all of the tags and labels intact. The item(s) must be sent in their original packaging and unworn.
*Please include all contents of the original package and free gifts (if applicable) in your return packaging.
* Shipping fee for any return caused by our fault will be paid by the company. However, if EMS’ cash on delivery is not possible then you can scan the return receipt and either mail it with the item to return or post an image of it on the forum. The shipping fee will be refunded once the returned item has arrived.
3) We do not accept return(s) if:
-you are returning the items just because you changed your mind (on size, color, etc.) -you are returning shoes, bags, or any other accessories -the products are damaged due to your mishandling -your return request is not approved by our staff
The following items are not considered defective:
* Items that are originally manufactured without tags or labels * Items with creases that may have been made while shipping * Items with unsatisfactory/incomplete finish due to mass production
4) If there is a missing item from your order:
*Contact our customer service center by phone or by forum (if you cannot reach us by phone) within 1 day of delivery. *Please keep all contents of the original package including packaging material (boxes, plastic bags etc.) with you until you are instructed otherwise.
Please note that we may not be able to process the refund for your missing item if you lose or damage any packaging material.